- CANON, MACINTOSH AND ADOBE ROCK MY WORLD!
I'm a CANON gal -- from the get go when I was just 15.
- I'm happiest with my D5-MARK III and 70-200mm/2.8f lens.
- My super wide lenses are super fun. 17-35mm/2.8f
- My beveled Lens Baby adds an artful touch to stills.
- 50mm Macro lenses for cakes, flowers, super close ups, details!
- The 24-70mm/2.8 lens is quick to focus, even in the darkest of reception rooms.
A total CANON gal -- and that's really because of their lenses! They're soooo clear and fast. I still have my first camera the AE-1 and love shooting fine art with it now and then. A slower paced, more meditative way to shoot where everything is manual.
- On the go:
- MAC PRO BOOK LAPTOP with portable hard drives
- MINI IPAD
- In the studio:
- MAC PRO DESKTOP
- ADOBE BRIDGE
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR,
- ADOBE FLASH
- ADOBE LIGHTROOM
[This photo shows me using a 24mm FISH EYE, wide angle to create a bowl of fun with the see through veil.]