THANKS FOR CLICKING THROUGH!
I represent more of a "boutique" type of studio that treats each client in a special way. I never shoot two weddings in a row, plan the day out really well with you and arrive with three days energy to spend it all! If you would like to get a feel for my rate range, please fill out the "BASICS" below. I'll be very quick to respond and later, present a detailed, five paged Coverage Proposal if you are going ahead with the booking.
- Bride's Name:
- Groom's Name:
- Wedding Date:
- Location of Bride Dressing:
- Location of Ceremony:
- Name & Location of Reception:
- Location of Portraits:
- Time of Ceremony:
- Time of Reception:
- Size of Wedding Party:
- Size of Reception:
- Would like to do all the portraits before your wedding ceremony? Y/N
- How did you hear about me?
- Can we call you? If so, please leave your tel #:
Thanks for answering these "basics," I really will get back to you ASAP. Please email me this information to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CANON, MACINTOSH AND ADOBE ROCK MY WORLD!
I'm a CANON gal -- from the get go when I was just 15.
- I'm happiest with my D5-MARK III and 70-200mm/2.8f lens.
- My super wide lenses are super fun. 17-35mm/2.8f
- My beveled Lens Baby adds an artful touch to stills.
- 50mm Macro lenses for cakes, flowers, super close ups, details!
- The 24-70mm/2.8 lens is quick to focus, even in the darkest of...